Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Year = New Resolutions

Some of my friends decided to post their new years resolutions on their blog, and I thought that was a nice idea. I figure putting my resolutions out there for the whole of blogland to see might be a way to help me feel committed to following through on my resolutions. So with that logic in mind I will share most of my resolutions with you all, I'm only 11 days late.. no biggie!

2013 Resolutions
1. Run a half marathon!!! (this is so long overdue)
2. Consistently exercise (my fear is that post mini marathon, that I will run, I will drop exercising, but I can't do that!)
3. Do well in school -> aka stayyyyy motivateddddd!!!
4. Travel the months of June and July, or find an internship somewhere cool and do that!
5. Be a more positive, optimistic, upbeat, and less cynical/judgmental person.
6. Try being vegan again for at least a month.
7. Let the weather and temperature affect me less and rather try to enjoy the cold. This starts with dressing for the weather rather than living in denial. (This one is super important!)
8. Read more, a lot more!

Well that'll do it, so now here's to hoping I actually accomplish those resolutions! I think I can do it! 

Since it is technically now Saturday that means I head back to Finland today, crazy. Time has flown by so fast, I am overwhelmed. I am excited for what is next, but saying goodbye is always difficult. I have had a wonderful holiday, and can't wait to see everyone again sooner rather than later. Adios America!

No comments:

Post a Comment